SquirtlesRPGForums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the SquirtlesRPG Minecraft Server!

Minecraft Funny Deaths!

FrostBite
    FrostBite

Minecraft Funny Deaths! Empty Minecraft Funny Deaths!

Post  FrostBite Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am

Lets See Some Funny Deaths!

Minecraft Funny Deaths! 2Q==

Minecraft Funny Deaths! Mca

Minecraft Funny Deaths! D424a80f76e16bf552a09fae02fee808_105250

1.I was fighting a creeper near a cliff, and I was backing up so it wouldn't explode...

SPLAT!!

2.Mining obsidian, by just holding down w and left mouse button. Fell in the lava.

3.Had a pick enchanted on my multiplayer server with Unbreak 3 Fortune 3 Efficientcy 4 and when i went down to mine to try it out fell in lava and lost everything!

4.'Fly a pig off a cliff'
    I forgot to put a saddle on the pig. Guess what happened then...

5.Me and my friend were messing around when I accidently hit her, and I got slain by her wolves...
    Our wolves didn't like eachother after that! It took days to make them friends again!

6.I was playing on SMP. My friend was farming, while I was out hunting (it was night). I was on a cliff and saw a creeper. Ran to him and yelled in the chat "THIS IS SPARTA!". I fell along with him. 1.5 hearts left, but the creeper died. I didn't notice how another one creeped behind me....

7.I was near my house, going across the river to my Swamp Biome, When i heard HISSSSSSSSSS..... MOAAAAANNNNNN..... I turned around and 2 zombies and THREE Creepers attacked me. Guess What....

8.Minecraft Funny Deaths! Qn60j8

You know what happened next!

9.I didn't want to die of starvation, soI decided to take things really slowly and carefully. Before exploring any mines or dungeons I made a farmhouse with chickens, cows, and pigs.

After finishing a chicken and wheat farm, I started working on an automatic slaughterhouse, which would use pistons to kill cows and then transfer the meat to my base.

Long story short, I fell victim to my own ingenuity and fell into the crushing mechanism. I was unable to get out, since I had accidentally short-circuited the pistons and they were on a clock cycle. I tried logging off and on, but since it was a single player game, I re-spawned back in the pistons and died.

That was my first (and last) try at hardcore.

10.Minecraft Funny Deaths! Cql2d

I was shot in the ass when looking my inventory

11.My most fun death was when i was in the nether battling ghasts and blazes but then there were too many blazes and i caught on fire a lot then i accedently hit a zombie pigman and set all of them off on me then i got pushed into the lava by them.

12.Got blown up by but survived and was happy but then noticed that I was falling down the mountain I was on top of and died. Stupid creepers knocking me off mountains...

13.I'm playing with my friend, and we are both standing on his castle wall at night. I of course fall off.... down below are at least 8 enemies. I run into the open and throw gravel undermyself until I am on a single block wide tower, with all the zombies and skeletons standing right underneath it. I thought to myself oh I'll just use this water bucket to push them away and ride the waterfall to safetey.. wrong! I put the source block on the side of my tower, and learn the very hard way that zombies can swim up waterfalls... very fast. He pushes me off my tower, and no sooner than I hit the ground I get mauled by the other zombies waiting below.

14.I was exploring this vertical cave, and while I was checking out some lava, I sneezed, which made me let go of shift, and I fell into the lava.

15.On one of my first worlds I was exploring a cave system I'd been digging out and was around layer 30 or so.(This was the first world I actually dug deep in)When I noticed an uphill path blocked a bit by lavaI, I figured "This should be hard to block and walk up!".I brought out the cobblestone and got to work, blocked a part of the flow only to be met with lava slowly coming for me. I didn't realize at the time that might just go over whichever part you try to block ; ;. this wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for the fact that I had everything on me(I kept telling myself "You probably should build a chest." but I always responded with "Hmm.....NAAAAH! I hardly ever run into any mobs and what else is gonna kill me I'll be careful!").And then, you know xD

16.Earlier I was climbing my dirt stairs into my animal mob farm tower thing. Animals wandering around randomly, sometimes falling for my amusement (I got grass to the top 5 layers via said dirt stairs). Fiddling around with stuff, was heading for the stairs and lo and behold, a chicken on the stairs. Chickens make me nervous, so I decided to arm myself with a bucket and knock it off the side. Shouldn't be a problem even though I was on a narrow space. Now add in the fact that I never seem able to hit a chicken on the first try and the narrow path 50 blocks up or so above empty air. I knocked the chicken once, scooted after it and suddenly I enjoy the sensation of freefall with a big OH SHATner!

Fine, at least all the stuff is fine. Head through my underwater respawn tunnel, pick up all my stuff, rearrange it back to my usual order. Slip off edge by accident. Back through the tunnel!

17.My friend and i were building a mansion on a server in the middle of no where, 200 glass and 10000 combined wood and cobbel, he accidentally knocks we off the top and i die and lose all my items. :s

18.I have a big tower which you can jump off of the top of into a pool at the bottom. I went up to the top in a cart and forgot to put away my items incase something should happen (3 diamonds, full diamond tools, 120 odd iron ore, etc) and i jumped off the top. BUT OH NO. I had, just the day before, swapped the pool for a lava pool for some pics of my city. I hurtle downwards from the top of the map staring at the lava. Thats about the longest a fall has ever taken for me.

19.This isnt very unique but i thought it was funny... So i was building a roughly 8 by 5 house on hard mode with a basement. I didnt like the dirt walls of the basement so i decided to dig them out and replace them with cobblestone. As i was digging i saw sand behind the dirt so i decided to dig that out too, as i dug the sand i wanted to get my bearings so i mad a small staircase and as i was hopping up i saw this green streak go flying over me :/ i immidiately spun and tried to run away but the creeper blew me clear across the basement XD

20.I was stuck in this cavern with TONS of lava. I was in a hurry, I had an appointment in 10 minutes and had to quit, so, I figured, DERP, I'll just WALK THROUGH THE lava, if I turn it on Peaceful. Turns out, if you're in lava on Peaceful, it kills you just as fast as on normal.

21.So I'm down at lava level mining some obsidian. I have bucket of water for putting myself out if I catch fire, and a bucket of lava , which I was going to use for an incinerator. I accidentally catch myself on fire - but no problem, I'll just empty out the bucket... except I had the wrong one selected

22.In the Nether:
    "Now where did i put my portal?"
    Do not wander around in Nether

23.So i was walking there, in the middle of the night, and a creeper snuck up on me... It was beginning to blow up, so i started to run. It blew up, damaging me with one heart. And then, there came another creeper - same thing happened. Ten creepers, one life at a time. OUCH! Slow death, but painful!

24.I made this nice house, and walked around it. I had made some TNT experiments, so i had some TNT selected in my hand. And there came that cow that was spying on me, so i killed it. And in the progress, i put put an TNT... Right at my house. I thought "Well, darn. Oh, right! If i strike the TNT twice, i will get the block back! House SAVED!". But then, the script where TNT comes back as a block can only be found in Alpha Test. Stupid me!

25.Another time I was building a water elevator down a mineshaft to bedrock. 3x3, waterfall going down one side, with a 1x1 tunnel off to the side. The 1x1 tunnel was for going down, and the 3x3 waterfall tunnel was for going up in a Boat, which would fall back down to the bottom once I disembarked up top. I decided to test the 3x3 tunnel for safety, and lept down into the water, and died. I was sure I had made the water deep enough in case I fell, so I dug a few more blocks down and tried again. I died. It was then I realised I was landing on top of the boat and the impact was enough to kill me. I didn't think that could happen.

26.I was building a large castle. The amount of resources that I'd need would have taken a lifetime to gather, so I used invedit. I got sick of falling off and dying while building so I added in some unbreakable armour. Soon enough I get bored of building and creating flat land (I chose a horrible area) so I decide to go to the bottom of the map, find some resources and find the void again.

I hit bedrock and soon enough find the void. I experiment with water a bit and accidentally place the water in the wrong place and it sweeps me into the void. Still wearing my infinite armour I can trapped.

I'm still trapped. I can't be bothered with MCedit yet though.

27.Was making some stone picks to mine the rest of my tunnel, crafted one and a chicken pushed me into my mineshaft, where I fell to my death.

28.Came back from my mine with a few buckets of lava; one was selected in my inventory. I went to put them in my storage chest and right clicked. Sure enough, lava spilled everywhere, quickly killing me. When I spawned, I went back to see my wooden house burning to the ground.

29.Was looking at a valley from a sheer cliff. Guess what happened. Yep, a chicken knocked me off and I died, and I then saw it happily float down.

~~Funny Death Messages~~

Woohoo!

1.MineSquirtles, apparently can't fly

2.Sneku really loves lava

3.Finn believed he could fly.

4.byPenguin Hugged a creeper

5.Steve poked a cactus, the cactus poked back!

6.Notch found out how TNT works.

7.SparklyTea chose the wrong potion .

8.Halloaki likes rotten flesh, but his stomach doesn't.

9.Sneku didn't hear the hiss.

10.Liam tried to tame a creeper.

11.Dave thought he was a fish.

12.The ground hit Finn too hard.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:59 am