SquirtlesRPGForums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the SquirtlesRPG Minecraft Server!

4 posters

I just cant play anymore..

Skiller33

I just cant play anymore.. Empty I just cant play anymore..

Post  Skiller33 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Lots of writing in this..If you dont care then dont read it.
    Ever since the server has been down...
    Yes,I have been looking for a server,swagman8D got the bat right away and found a server,he invited me.
    I tried the server I thought it was good but when i came into and was into the server for quite the while (a coupleof days)I thought the server had something wrong,maybe a plugin or something.So I thought about it...
    No,the thing that was wrong about the server was that it didn't have the right people...Ive never expierianced a server like SquirtleRPG server ever.
    It had such nice people,I had so much fun times!
    And NO,this is not the silly annoying joking Chris,this message is 100%serious...Nice knowing you guys!
    Sneku

I just cant play anymore.. Empty Re: I just cant play anymore..

Post  Sneku Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am

Skiller33 wrote:Lots of writing in this..If you dont care then dont read it.
    Yes,I have been looking for a server,swagman8D got the bat right away and found a server,he invited me.
    I tried the server I thought it was good but when i came into and was into the server for quite the while (a coupleof days)I thought the server had something wrong,maybe a plugin or something.So I thought about it...
    No,the thing that was wrong about the server was that it didn't have the right people...Ive never expierianced a server like SquirtleRPG server ever.
    And NO,this is not the silly annoying joking Chris,this message is 100%serious...Nice knowing you guys!

DUDE! I feel exacrty the same thing Razz , but hey , if we all join a same server (which has to be cool one) We can recreate sumfin'. Very Happy
    FrostBite
    FrostBite

Post  FrostBite Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Sneku wrote:

DUDE! I feel exacrty the same thing Razz , but hey , if we all join a same server (which has to be cool one) We can recreate sumfin'. Very Happy

Same Here, T.T Please SquirtleRPG Come back on.
    FrostBite
    FrostBite

I just cant play anymore.. Empty Dang

Post  FrostBite Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

FrostBite wrote:
    Sneku wrote:

Same Here, T.T Please SquirtleRPG Come back on.
    Dang Dang how am i gonna find you guys again?
    David
    David

I just cant play anymore.. Empty Le Drunk Dave

Post  David Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 am

Hello ladies, the server will be back on next week. As in like 5-7 days. I will donate at that time and ask Liam to see if he is done with everything. After that it will be up and running. Also I will be donating once every month. Peace. Hope you guys come.

Le beast,
    Dave

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 pm