SquirtlesRPGForums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the SquirtlesRPG Minecraft Server!

3 posters

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail

Poll

Rate this story

[ 2 ]
    My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_lcap100%My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_lcap0%My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_lcap0%My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    EnterNameHere42

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail Empty My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail

Post  EnterNameHere42 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail Renard_Ref_by_squeedgemonster

My Story

I started out in a small Kitsune village to the North, with about 15 to 20 people there. Everyone there knew me as the one who knew how to stay out of sight, and get to anywhere he wants just like that. I was also a little different from the others in appearance, for I had 2 different colored eyes. My right eye was yellow, and my left red, as they are still. Anyways, let's move on to what happened to my village, I don’t like recalling it, but I see it is necessary to explain my past to you and how I got here. When I was young, around the age of 14 or 15, I was climbing some trees nearby and noticed a shadowy group coming towards us a ways away. So I climbed down, and ran to the village, easily overcoming any obstacles getting there, and told the village leader. He said he would send some scouts out to have a look. About 15 minutes later, the scouts returned with some news. They said they were humans, and that they seemed relatively harmless, but to take precautions.

Before I continue, I want to tell you about my parents. I always loved my parents, they gave me whatever I wanted and taught me our ways of life like no one else could. They taught me how to hunt, stay hidden, all the sorts, of course I was always the best in my village of doing what I like to call speed-dashing, going in a straight line from one place to another, overcoming obstacles on the way by rolling, jumping, climbing, whatever you would need to do. Well, I was the best aside from the expert scouts obviously. Anyway, my parents loved me dearly and I loved them, that is all you really need to know.

Back to the previous topic, about 20 or so minutes after the scouts returned the humans reached our village. They looked relatively harmless, but just incase I watched up in a nearby tree, where I had a good view.After talking to our leader for a little while, of which I was too high up to hear what they were conversing about, what appeared to be the leader, the one talking, pulled out a dagger from his pocket, and stabbed our leader in the stomach, yelling something of the matter of this village must be eliminated, our masters orders. I was devastated needless to say, our leader, our goddamn LEADER just fell on the floor motionless, bleeding. The guards pulled out their swords, but they were too late, for some of the other humans pulled out what I now know as rifles, and shot them. Their leader said to eliminate all of us. I was too shocked to move, and one spotted me, and attempted to shoot me. He missed, but hit the base of the branch I was on, which then broke sending me falling about 50 feet straight down. On the way down, I hit several branches inflicting great pain, on of them hitting me on the head knocking me unconscious.

When I woke up, I tried to get up, when great pain rushed over my body. I managed to roll over and use my arms to drag myself to the tree's base to sit up. I looked down to see I was covered in blood, bruises, and cuts. I was astounded I was still alive with this much blood gone. I looked up, to see a horrifying site. Our village and homes were set on fire by those damned humans. I screamed, half from the pain and half from the sight, feeling what I thought was the worst emotional and physical pain possible. But the pain was just starting. I looked myself over again, nothing seemed broken, so I stood up. It felt like I was being stabbed by lit up swords, almost passing out from the pain of just standing up. But I had to, even as much as I didn’t want to, see the results of my village. By now I was crying from the emotional and physical pain, screaming just as loud. I tried to take several steps toward our village, but the pain was too much, I fell forward on my face, my stomach landing on the fallen down branch, causing me to cough up blood.I thought this was the end, as I passed out again from the blood loss.

I woke up, by now it was the next morning, I was just remembering what had just happened, surprised still that I was alive, even more than before. I felt a little better, physically that is, All my blood was dried up by now, hard to see in the red parts of my coat, which is most of it. I wasn’t fully healed by any means, but I was able to stand and walk, limping though. I managed to get past a house enabling me to see the devastation ahead of me. I almost wished I didn’t see it, but I knew I had to. The whole area was burned down, everyone dead. I saw all my life long friends lifeless bodies, and my parents too. I screamed out in despair, as I tried to run to my parents first, by now the mental devastation ruled out the physical, as I dashed over and kneeled at my parents dead bodies. I started crying, which I didn’t know how since it’s been 2 days since I last had water, and all the bleeding. Nonetheless, I cried like I didn’t know was possible, as I noticed a note in between my two dead parents.

Dear son,

If you are reading this, that means we have died. I know you must be devastated, but you must continue on with your life. Talk to other villagers and your friends, they will help you get through this. If they’re somehow dead too, and the village was burned down or something of the like, you will have to get through this on your own. Please son, don’t despair over our deaths, we are in a better place now. There is something we've always wanted to show you son, when you got older. At your favorite tree, there is a key buried by the stump. This unlocks a chest in our home, under the floor. We will be watching over you son, please have faith, and continue on. We will love you always.

Love,
    Mom and Dad.

I was crying, but felt a little better, knowing my parents accepted their death and went to a better place. I couldn't stand being here anymore, but I had to see what was in the chest, to see if it will help. After going to my favorite tree, ironically the one I almost died on a few moments ago, I dug with my claws for 5 minutes and found the key. It was made out of brass, beautifully crafted. I took it and went to our house, or at least what was left with it. The humans didn’t even take anything, just murdered us all and burned us down. After digging it out floor for awhile, I got to the chest. It had jewels decorating ir, and was made of strong wood and a metal frame. I opened it, to see inside a amulet, the chain made of gold, with a beautiful diamond in hanging from it in the encasement. After inspecting, I found the pendant opens up to a photo of me and my parents. I took the amulet, and went the the exit of our village, looking back once, swearing revenge on whoever did this. Then, I turned, and walked for what seemed forever, not stopping , and always thinking about what happened. I was in the worst mental pain possible.

After days of running, hunting, healing, and deep thought, I came to see a city in the distance, one that looked relatively advanced, so I walked up to the gate. There were two apparent guards, both human, so I stayed clear, tempted to stab them for what happened as is. I walked around the perimeter of the walls, looking for anywhere unguarded. I found a area with very few guards. I decided it would be too risky to just climb up there now, and I needed some sleep, so I slept until nightfall.

After I awoke, the sun was down, and it was pitch black. Luckily for my race, we have low-light vision. I notice a loose piece of the wall I could grab on to about 10 feet up. I sprint towards the wall, take two steps up the wall and lunge, grabbing onto the metal. Using cracks and loose metal, I scale the wall, hanging from the top and slowly pulling up while checking for guards. There was only one, so I sneaked over and, stabbed him in the back with my two daggers, and throw him off the ledge outwards while doing so, careful for any others who could notice me. Good riddance to a human I say. I looked out into the city, and noticed a row of roofs I could hop onto. The part of the city I was in seemed to be the worst, so I figure that’s why it wasn’t highly guarded. I hop from roof to roof, looking for any clues as to who did this to my village. Since then, nothing specific happened. I’ve made my living stealing from local stores nearby, and living on the roofs. I also went outside the city to look for any others plenty. I killed several more human guards, I grew wanted, so now I hide. It’s been about 5 years since then, and I’m now 21, while the physical pain is gone, the mental is still very much there. I’ve been wearing my Amulet ever since as well, since it is the only thing to remember my family and entire village buy.

Well, now you know how I got here, why I am here, and why I hate humans. I will one day get revenge.

The End

MineSquirtle
    MineSquirtle
    Admin
    Admin

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail Empty Re: My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail

Post  MineSquirtle Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 am

Absolutely insane!
    Love it!
    By far THE best story-line I've seen!

- Thanks.
    Skiller33

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail Empty God...thats long,

Post  Skiller33 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 am

That is probably the longest story ever...the only one going to be like that,even though I didnt read it,its still awesome!

Sponsored content

My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail Empty Re: My Story, the Tale of Fluffy-tail

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm